25 reasons to date a gamer
Last Updated on Monday, 10 January 2011 00:09 Written by Luís Antunes Tuesday, 25 May 2010 14:05
Well, i'm a gamer for a few years (around 20) :D
If this does not give me a girlfriend.. nothing will
25 reasons to date a gamer!
1) We know many positions
2) Strategically minded
3) Quick with our fingers
4) Practice with our fingers every day
5) Cos we are usually smart at what we do.
6) Female gamers know how to handle a joystick
7) Gamers usually have a great sense of humour
8) Most nerds/gamers will be careful and honest with the girls they date
9) Gamers are usually not very self-fixated
10) You never have to wonder where he is.
11) We dont sleep = 24/7 Lifeguard
12) We pay attention to details
13) We're low maintanance (pizza, coke and some snacks is all we need)
14) We understand the importance of effort = reward (Quest: Visit mother-in-law. Rewards: Lots of sex
15) We're easy to buy presents for. (we've probably been talking about the newest game for months)
16) We're easy to work out a schedule with (19:30: Him = raiding/grinding, Her= Gilmore Girls/!!@#% Eye)
17) We most likely have a wide selection of adult entertainment *see note above
18) We can keep going for hours.
19) We learns from mistakes.
20) We knows what buttons to press.
21) We can stay focused.
22) We dont cheat.
23) We got a good aim
24) They will agree to anything you ask them when you ask during a tough part of the game
25) We always want to explore new content
Rammstein Tour Lisbon Concert 2009
So Rammstein did it again!
This time their tour started in Lisbon, Portugal at Pavilhão Atlântico, which was absolutely full for their show, opening was carried out by CombiChrist, as in my opinion, I liked their sound.
As usual, pyrotecnics and lighthing effects is a constant on Rammstein concerts.
Here are a few photos from the concert, I manage to take around 300 photos during the concert with my Alpha 350 (don't ask how I managed to get it inside)
To view the full photo gallery click Here , for the article photos just click on read more.